Thursday, July 8, 2010

I got 2 awards today! :)

First of all i want to thank, Its the World i Know for giving me the versatile blogger award!
Go check out her blog, she is awesome!!!




In order for me to accept this award I must do the following:

          *Thank the person who gave you the award.
                          *Tell seven things about myself you might not know.
*Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
          *Let your nominees know about the award.
 
 
Things you may not know about me.... 
 
1) I am obsessed with the color Pink
2) My biggest fear is getting my blood drawn!
 
3) I have 2 sisters and i am the middle!
4) I listen to Christmas music year round & anticipate its arrival starting in the summer!
 
5) If i could i would monogram absolutely everything in my house
6) I LOVE to cook & bake and i wish i could spend tons on money on it!!!!
 
7) My dream is to own my own cupcake shop!
15 of my newest discovered blogs are:
**********************************************************************
My next award is from Erin at Everything according to Erin.
Thanks Girl! 
 
 
In order to accept this award, I must share where I think I'll be in 10 years and pass it on to 10 bloggers.

In 10 years i hope to have 3-4 kids, i hope to be living closer to my family! I want to be in perfect shape & health! I would like to either be following a dream ( maybe opening my own shop?!) or getting another degree with school! I would also like to have traveled a lot more places! 10 years is kinda crazy to think of all this, its not too far away!!! :)
 
 The 10 bloggers that I think are "going places" and deserve this award.

Julie @ Brown Eyed Belle
Sara Beth @ Dixie Gator Gal

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, thank you so much! You're so sweet to think of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owning you own cupcake shop would be awesome. I bet you would be really good at it!

    I didn't like getting my drawn either, but after having a baby it got a lot easier.

    Oh, you're so right about 10 years. Goes by fast!

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I had no idea that you tagged me!! Thank you so so much!!

    Hope you have a great weekend, lady!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete