Friday, March 28, 2014

Yay Friday's here! I wish it wasn't going to be raining, but at least we have warm & sunny weather coming next week!

I had a pretty stressful day yesterday so the husband recommended i go for some retail therapy! I can't ever argue with that :) I went to some of my favorite stores and walked around as long as i wanted! First stop, Hobby Lobby! I just love that place, so many fun craft idea's and cute little things to buy! I actually got a cute new mirror and little piece of furniture with baskets for the guest bathroom too! Then i always have to go to Swoozies! I feel like i go there weekly, but there is always an occasion for a gift it seems and i just love everything there :) I got some little birthday gifts for Savannah there and some cute little signs for our bedroom. I'm going to have to go back again soon though because there are so many things i am swooning over for summer! Probably not a coincidence theyre all lilly things :) I actually did like a lot of other things too, but they dont have them online.

                                                                            Koozie
                                                        Cute Platter & matching plates!

                                                                          Croakies
                                                                 Insulated Beach Bag
I then went to some baby stores looking for Savannah! I never have a problem finding her cute clothes and accessories! I also went to Ann Taylor Loft and got some new spring things! They have some cute stuff right now! I love all their shorts & dresses!

I would say the retail therapy was a success! Now back to all my shower/party planning i have lots to do this week! I hope y'all have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment