Monday, June 21, 2010

Get Fit for Summer!

I have noticed lately that a lot of people are trying to lose a few pounds this summer including myself! I thought i would share a few of my favorite light snacks and a few easy meals with y'all!

 Laughing cow cheese! Yum! They have many flavors, but this is my favorite! One wedge is 35 calories. I like to pair it with whole wheat Ritz crackers-70 calories for 5.
 ********************************************************************************

Another favorite snack or even dessert is sugar free-fat free jello with fat free Reddi wip. The jello is 10 calories per cup and the Reddi wip is 15 calories a serving!
















*********************************************************************************

I like Fat Free Tapioca for breakfast! It goes well with a piece of fruit!
70 calories a cup for Fat Free Jell-o Tapioca!

********************************************************************************

For a snack or even dessert these weight watcher dark chocolate and raspberry bars are soo good! 


80 calories for one bar.

********************************************************************************

If i am in a hurry,  these Smart One's and Lean Cusines are great for my lunch!

These Smart Ones Vegi Pizza Minis are 270 calories for 4, they are so good!

******************************************************************************


The Sante Fe Style Rice & Beans by Smart One's is so delicious & really filling. 
310 calories.

*********************************************************************************
These Panini's are also really great! 320 calories for one!

********************************************************************************
Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade~

You are supposed to drink at least 8 cups of water a day & this is one of my favorite ways to add a little flavor! It makes drinking water easy!!!
*********************************************************************************

I hope you have enjoyed some of my favorites!
*try to fill up on lots of fruits and vegi's with every snack and meal!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! I love the little laughing cow cheeses and I am always eating the Smart Ones and Lean Cuisines for lunch! It's just so easy!!! Thanks for the great ideas and good luck with your weight loss!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am not careful I could sit and eat a whole thing of Laughing Cow cheese!! haha
    ANd I LOOOVE the Lean Cuisines....and Ritz are my favorite! I like them better than Zestas!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those Weight Watchers bars. Crystal Light is the best! So refreshing.

    I going to try that Laughing Cow cheese. I love cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these!! I am going to have to try those Dark Chocolate Rasberry bars!!

    ReplyDelete