I am hosting my first Cookie Exchange for the holidays and i am very excited! Since this is my first time i was wondering if anyone has idea's for a cookie exchange they have done? Packaging for the cookies, decor...
One cookie i really love is the oreo truffle, they are really yummy & cute too!
- 1 bag Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1, 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1- 20 oz. chocolate or white chocoltate almond bark
* Crush Oreo's and mix with cream cheese.
* Roll into 1 inch balls. Put them on a wax papered lined cookie sheet and freeze for about 20 minutes while you melt the chocolate.
* Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute.You might need to microwave more but do for about 20 seconds each time, so you don't scorch the chocolate. Be sure to watch and stir.
* When fully melted get the truffles out of the freezer.
* Dip them with a fork and put on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet and let harden.You can add decorations or sprinkles after each one is dipped if you want!
* When they are hard, place truffles in a covered container and keep in the refrigerator.
I hope you enjoy them!