Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Baby News!

I have exciting news to share! On Valentines Day we found out that our sweet baby is a GIRL! Yay! I am so excited! I feel like all i know is girls since i grew up in a family of all girls and everyone in our family has girls! I feel like i will know a little more, but i would have been very happy with a boy too! I'm just happy to be pregnant!

I am 19 weeks now and still having some nausea. I had it really bad the first four months! With that being said i have many food aversions and so far i eat pretty much whatever sounds good just to be getting enough calories in! I really want to be healthier. Is there anything any of yall did to get some healthiness into your diet during pregnancy when you didn't feel very good?

Hope yall are having a good week! I am currently focusing on lots of fun things with the nursery-mostly planning still! I have also been making lots of hair bows and shopping! :)

Happy Wednesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! You are going to be such a great mom!

    I

    ReplyDelete