Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Decor

I love decorating for Christmas! I wish i could leave up all the decorations year round, because i always feel like my house is at its best during the holidays! I thought i would share a few of my favorite Christmas touches through out my house. Since sharing them all would be too many pictures! :)



 My little tree for the window, the large one would be way to big for this spot! Plus this one has presents under it :)

 I wish i could drink out of these glasses year long!

 I am really loving gingerbread men/ladies these days, they are so cute!

 Love my Christmas Tree linen towel!

 Merry Christmas Y'all!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Love your decor! The linen towel is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas decor! My favorite is the tub!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is beautiful. LOVE the wine glasses. Love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wine bottle holder that say Merry Christmas, Y'All!
    Where is it from???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its from Swoozies! They have a lot of Merry Christmas y'all things every year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wine glasses and of course the Mudpie linen Christmas tree towel. I have the same one!

    Your decorations are great!

    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! If you don't mind will you email me when you have a chance...I want to share something with you, related to your Christmas Decor....

    Shannon

    shannonywebb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is just beautiful. I am with you. I wish I could keep holiday decorations up all year too. I just love it :-) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete