Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Happy Valentines Day Friends! I love this day & always have since i was really little! One of my favorite memories when i was little is making mailboxes for school so everyone could drop their valentine cards into it! My new favorite memory of Valentines Day now is that i was married two years ago today! It has been the best 2 years of my life! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!

Here are a few Valentines pictures from our big day that i thought i would share!





I hope yall have a wonderful Valentines Day!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary!

    I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with your sweetie!

    p.s. I remember the mailboxes, too. I loved getting those valentines as a kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding pictures!! Happy Anniversary and Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always love this holiday too!

    Happy Anniversary and Heart Day to you! What a special day for you!

    Hugs, friend!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Happy Anniversary! :) What a fun day to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe....HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope it was awesome!

    XOXO, D

    ReplyDelete