Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hey Yall!
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I am sorry i have not blogged in a few days, i have been feeling under the weather and i've been really busy!
Trying to get too many things done in a short period of time will definitely make you feel overwhelmed!

Anyways on to a new week and hopefully a better one! I am already planning my menu for dinners next week!This is the last week of our fast which is exciting & it has been a great thing! It has been hard but it seemed like the time flew by! Also a plus, i have already lost 11 lbs and we still have a week to go :)

Like last week i am always finding new recipes i want to try & i thought i would share another one i found today! Of course it is Paula Deen's! I think this would be perfect to make for Valentines Day! It is Savannah Chocolate Cake with Hot Fudge Sauce! Yummy!!!




Click here to get to the recipe!!! I am so looking forward to trying this! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! 11 pounds?! That's awesome!! I might have to try this fast out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious!

    I hope you feel better. It's no fun being under the weather. Eleven pounds...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I think that picture of cake just made my Monday better :P

    ReplyDelete