Friday, January 14, 2011

Yay for Friday!

I am always excited for Friday's, but i am especially excited this Friday because it means that i have finished almost one week of my three weeks of fasting! It has been pretty tricky to come up with enough different idea's for meals! Many times already i haven't even felt like eating because i am so tired of the same thing. I have also had an upset tummy a few days!
For meals so far i have made red potato's with onion and parsley, vegetable soup, whole grain wraps with zucchini, green pepper, onion and tomato's with whole grain rice seasoned with lime & cilantro, whole grain penne pasta with pesto with cucumbers & tomato's in vinegar. The food has been pretty good i think, at least for having such few ingredients to use! I hope my husband can endure 2 more weeks of this! I have a feeling i will be repeating some things because i am already lacking a lot of new idea's!

Well i think that's it for now, wish me luck for week 2!

Happy Friday & i hope y'all have a safe & wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I didn't know you could add in the whole grain rice or pasta...so that must help out a lot! The whole grain vegetable wrap sounds delicious! Good luck finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i didn't expect to be able to use whole grains either! When we got our handout they were on it, Yay :)

    ReplyDelete