Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Bowl!

Happy Monday Y'all!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I thought this week in honor of the super bowl coming up, i will share several recipes through out the week! These recipes will all be great idea's to make for the Superbowl, whether its just your family or your having a party! I always get excited with Superbowl food because it is all really good!


Today i am going to share a dip recipe, dips are one of my favorite things! This is a Chicken Buffalo Dip and it is delicious!!! It is a little bit spicy, but you can tone it down a little with extra celery.



Chicken Buffalo Dip Ingredients:
3- 12.5 oz cans of chicken
1 cup of ranch
3 cups of Monterey jack cheese
1 bottle-12 oz. Franks Red Hot Sauce
2- 8 oz cream cheese
2 stalks of celery diced up, add a little more if you want it to be less spicy.

Mix all the ingredients up in a crock pot and cook on low for a few hours, stirring occasionally.

Serve the dip with tortilla chips!

I hope y'all enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. That dip is one of our favorites! We make stuffed jalapenos with any left-over dip. Just stuff in jalapeno, wrap with bacon, secure w/ a toothpick and grill. SOOO GOOD!

    I can't wait for all the rest of your recipes this week! We're having a Super Bowl party and I'm in need of new food ideas!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for sharing this recipe--my husband is sure to love it! can't wait to see more from you! xoxo {av}

    p.s. make sure to stop by soon...my giveaway ends tomorrow at noon...and it has your name all over it!

    ReplyDelete